Rescue Air Cushions are available in 4 sizes for maximum versatility and a wide range of applications.
Typical Applications Include:
• Major vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, buses)
• Light aircraft recovery
• Filling voids created in trench collapse
• Small vehicle turnovers
• Downed or trapped animals
• Flotation device
• Industrial lifting applications
A soft footprint allows placement on soft and uneven terrain, with a contact area exceeding lifting height. Constructed with a highly durable contact area, Rescue Air Cushions have Neoprene coated exterior and interior reinforcement belts. compressed air storage cylinders, air brake systems and portable blowers.
Ease of operation:
Air Cushion inflation can be made from a variety of compressed air sources:
• Industrial compressed air
• Compressed air storage cylinders
• Air brake systems
• Portable blowers